Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Me, Myself and I

Hello, one and all.
My name is Samuel Hayden.
I am fourteen years old, and my birthday is 02/02/1995.
I enjoy writing stories and expressing my feelings.
I do not like spoilt people, who always get their own way.
My role-model in life is Analeigh Tipton--I just feel she is such an essence of beauty, and if I get the chance to meet her, I would die!
I am an expressive person, I like ice-cream on a sunday.
I go to school, learn and then teach.
That's the way I am,
I welcome you to my blog-- in which I will be writing in most of the spare time in which I have.
I hope to be meeting wonderful people over this journey in Blogger.
I would like you to step into my world, experience what I experience, feel what I feel and live what I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment